St Herman’s House of Orthodox Hospitality
Founded in September 1977, St. Herman’s enjoys a rich history of over 35 years of service to the poor and homeless population in Ohio City. Our local director is Paul Finley, and he has an active advisory board comprised of local supporters of St Herman’s.
St. Herman’s provides food and shelter to the local community:
- 3 hot meals per day, 365 days a year to those in need, possibly the only hunger center in the area to do so
- Temporary housing for up to 28 men
- Clothing to those in need
- Food baskets to families in need
- Twice daily prayer services
St Herman’s is owned and operated by FOCUS, NA, a national Orthodox non-profit that has several operations such as St. Herman’s throughout the US. You can learn more about FOCUS,NA at their website.
For more information, contact Paul Finley at St. Herman’s
4410 Franklin Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44113
View an interview with Local Director, Paul Finley, about the mission.
For More Information
Contact Peter Poulos, our local parish ambassador, through our Church office.
Orthros/Matins 8:15 am
Divine Liturgy 9:30 am